Caring for someone with an injury or illness – such as dementia, cancer, heart disease, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, or others – can be physically, emotionally, and financially demanding. Taking care of yourself is important!
Join us on Wednesdays at 10:00am from September 15 through October 20, 2021 for FREE virtual classes that will show you how to:
- reduce stress, guilt, anger, and depression as well as improve emotional well-being
- manage time, set goals, and solve problems
- master caregiving transitions and be part of decision-making
- communicate effectively with the person needing care, family members, doctors and other helpers
- find and use community resources
Pre-registration is required. Call the ADRC at (608) 930-9835. Click here for more information.