UW-Extension provides well-designed educational programs which help families better manage their financial resources, improve their skills as parents, maintain healthier lifestyles, acquire safe and affordable housing, and contribute to their communities.
Note – HCE Scholarship application coming soon.
- Parent Education and Classes
- Networks that Support Families
- Money Management for Families
- Money Smart Week Stuffers (.doc)
- Money Smart Week Poster (.doc)
- Individual Money Management Support
- Southwest Wisconsin Youth Survey (SWYS)
Programming Area Pages
If you have any questions regarding Family Living in Iowa County, please contact:
Iowa County – UW Extension
303 W Chapel Street, Ste, 1200
Dodgeville, WI 53533