Nutrition Education Links
- MyPlate – USDA Food Guide – Choose MyPlate.gov provides practical information to individuals, health professionals, nutrition educators, and the food industry to help consumers build healthier diets with resources and tools for dietary assessment, nutrition education, and other user-friendly nutrition information.
- More Matters – Fruits and Veggies More Matters – This is a great website where you can get information on all fruits and vegetables including how to shop for them through preparing them.
- Food and Nutrition – Information from the US Department of Ag (Spanish resources available)
- Good Nutrition Reading List – The publications listed here represent resources covering a broad range of nutrition and health topics and provide reliable, timely nutrition information for personal, school, library and community use.
- Food $ense Newsletter – This is a quarterly newsletter about food and stretching your food dollars.
- Food $ense for Families – A bi-monthly newsletter for families with children.